Activating your SIM card is straightforward and only takes a few minutes. We’ll walk you through each step in the video and written instructions below:
- Create, or sign in, to your US Mobile account.
- Pick the network you’d like to use. You can read about the difference in networks here.
- Enter the SIM card number
- Pick a new number, or let us know which number you’d like to keep
- Build a plan that fits your needs.
- Fill in your billing information and preferences, and submit.
If you got a new number, you can insert the US Mobile SIM card into your device and start using it right away. If you’re porting a number, we’ll email you when your number is ready to use.
If you need help along the way, you can reach us right away on any page via the chat button in the bottom right corner or by calling us.