How Do I Bring My Device Over to US Mobile?

If your device is unlocked and meets our compatibility requirements (contains proper frequencies), all you need to do is pop your activated US Mobile SIM Card into your phone. (For full functionality, don’t forget to add APN settings!)

In general your phone or tablet  must have 1700 MHz (AWS) to get US Mobile LTE coverage. US Mobile uses 1900 MHz for HSPA+/4G connectivity. Nearly all modern phones have the 1900 MHz band.

If your device is locked (contains software restrictions preventing use with other carriers), you will need to contact the carrier your purchased your handset from in order to have it unlocked for use with your US Mobile SIM Card. Check out this blog post for the 411 about locked phones.

We’re more than happy to walk you through the process. Contact us at 1-878-205-0088[email protected] or via the chat box. Our customer support team answers calls within 20 seconds, emails within 10 minutes, and chat conversations from our website within 5 seconds.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles


Leave A Comment?