Please follow the steps outlined here to configure your device for cellular data and MMS. If you’ve tried doing that and it is still not working:
- Make sure you have sufficient balance for texts and data
- Check to see if your phone’s cellular data is enabled, and WiFi is turned off.
- Ensure that the the attachment doesn’t exceed 1 MB in size for GSM, or 1200 KB for Super LTE
- On iOS, make sure that Send as SMS is toggled ON under Settings > Messages.
- On Android, try using the phone’s default texting application and remove any extra APN Profiles under Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
If you’re still having trouble reach out to us and we’ll walk through it with you.