What if I Want to Leave US Mobile? How Do I Do it?

If you want to leave US Mobile, simply remove your SIM card from your phone and replace it with a new SIM card of your choosing.

If you have Auto Pay turned on, please make sure to visit the “Billing” tab in your US Mobile account and deactivate your billing so that you do not continue to be charged. Your service will end once you fail to pay for the next month’s service.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles


  1. K K

    Seriously?! The other carrier I’m switching to needs to know my account number, which I thought was my phone number, but apparently–according to them– it isn’t. How do I find out what the account number is to switch?

    1. You can contact our customer support via chat, give us a call or drop us an email (help@usmobile.com) and you would be facilitated. Thank you!

Leave A Comment?