To find out which version of Android your phone is running on, follow these steps:
- Pull down the notifications screen & select “Settings”
- Scroll to the very bottom of the settings Menu and select “About Phone”
- Scroll down (if necessary) until you find “Android Version” and the specified release number
What are APN settings for Android Smartphones running 7.1 + OS also I had trouble receiving/downloading and viewing MMS content sent to me from IPhone users?
I am on your Verizon CDMA network and sometimes the “voice” signal is weak and audio quality varies, could this be an issue with “provisioning” my device with closest towers in my area — and or also a matter of tweaking APNs?
We sent you an email about this. Please reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
Am having the same problems as Carolyn. Running Android version 7.1.1 and cannot receive or view MMS messages from Iphone or Android users. What would be the proper APN settings for my phone?
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. You’ll need to make sure that:
1. There is only one APN profile on your phone i.e the US Mobile one
2. That profile is configured as follows:
Name: US Mobile
APN Type: (this should be empty, but if that doesn’t work try default,MMS)
APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4
Leave everything else at default. Save and restart your phone, then with WiFi off and Cellular data enabled try sending yourself an MMS with attachment no larger than 1 MB. It should go out and come back in. For further assistance feel free to use online chat at https://www.usmobile.com or email [email protected]