You can choose to put your account on Auto Pay to avoid missing payments and resultant gaps in service of talk, text and data. It allows you to set up automatic payments with your plans of choice using your credit or debit card. Once you sign up, we will automatically charge your debit or credit card 2 days before your current plan expires and the plans thus ordered would wait till the end of the billing cycle before going live.
You will still receive an invoice via email detailing all charges.
In order to activate Auto Pay, you need to:
- Sign in to your account in order to see your personal dashboard
- Click More Details under your phone number to be taken to the line page
- Click Auto Pay Settings on the left
- In the popover box, toggle the switch next to Activate it
- On the Configure Auto Pay screen, choose your payment plan. The matrix would already be pre-populated with the plan you’re currently using but feel free to change it before activating Auto Pay. Even with it activated you can upgrade and downgrade as you please.
- Click Update Auto Pay to save your changes, followed by Confirmation to confirm
You now have one thing less to remember every month!
You can modify your Auto Pay at any time by clicking on ‘Review My Plan’ or disable it by simply clicking the Auto Pay Settings button on the line page.
If an Auto Pay payment is declined, you will be notified on email and the Auto Pay will be turned off. You would have ample time in the next 2 days to log into your account, update the payment method if need be and renew the service manually by clicking ‘Renew My Plan’.