Porting your number to US Mobile’s prepaid service is made simple during our SIM activation process. You can port your number if your current service carrier allows it, there are no outstanding payment against your number, and the number is not under any contract. The phone number must also be active in order to be ported over.
Once you’ve ordered and received your US Mobile SIM card.
- Sign in to your account. Select “Activate SIM” under the My Account user icon
- Choose the “Keep My Number” option
- Input your Account Number* (this is your account number with your current carrier)
- Enter your phone number
- Input your Password or PIN* (this is the PIN that you use with your current carrier)
- On the US Mobile site fill, in your SIM Card Number and service area zip code.
- Create your base plan by choosing the talk, text, and data options that suit you.
*If you are unsure about your Account Number or PIN, please contact your carrier, tell them that you need the Account Number and PIN specifically to port your number. For details on what to ask your provider click here.
Please note that porting to US Mobile takes between 24 and 48 hours to complete, at which time you should see all features and services activated on your US Mobile device.
If you are still unsuccessful after several attempts, please contact us at 1-888-878-1488, email@example.com or via the chat box. Our customer support team answers calls within 20 seconds, emails within 10 minutes, and chat conversations from our website within 5 seconds.