Porting your number to US Mobile

Porting your number to US Mobile is made simple during our one step SIM activation process.

Once you’ve ordered and received your US Mobile SIM card.

  1. Sign in to your account. Select”Activate SIM” under the My Account user icon
  2. Choose “Keep My Number”
  3. Input your Account Number*: this is your account number with your current carrier
  4. Enter your phone number
  5. Input your Password or PIN*: this is the PIN that you use with your current carrier
*If you are unsure about your Account Number or PIN, please contact your carrier, tell them that you need the Account Number and PIN specifically because you want to port your number.

Proceed by filling in your SIM Card Number and service area zip code. Then, create your base plan by choosing the talk, text, and data options that suit your needs. Once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and clicked the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page, you will be directed to a loading page, which will indicate the status of your port-in request.

If your port-in request is successful, your page will change to indicate this. If there is an error in processing your request, your page will indicate that the port-in process has been unsuccessful. We recommend trying again, in case there was a back-end error. If you are still unsuccessful after several attempts, please contact us at help@usmobile.com.

Please note that porting to US Mobile takes between 24 and 48 hours to complete, at which time you should see all features and services activated on your US Mobile device.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Leave A Comment?