Samsung Galaxy S8 Design Leaked and Rumored Specs
Samsung is said to be launching the Galaxy S8 sometime this spring but they might have already spilled the beans in this ad.
The Galaxy S8’s Rumored Specs
It hasn’t been confirmed that it is the Galaxy S8 in the video but it sure has some of the features the new phone is rumored to have. The rumors include:
- No home button, which means that the fingerprint sensor is most likely built into the display. Synaptics has announced that they have developed a new fingerprint scanner, which works even if covered by glass.
- Minimum borders filling the front of the phone with just a screen. Samsung’s Principal Engineer Park Won-Sang has previously said that they’re aiming for a greater-than 90% screen-to-body ratio.
Other rumors, as reported by Trusted Reviews, are:
- 4K screen to boost virtual reality experience
- Snapdragon 830 chip for super fast download speeds
- USB-C replacing the Micro USB to facilitate HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA connections from obe single port.
Check our earlier blog post for more features.
Samsung last release was the Samsung Note 7 which blew up, literally. Let’s hope that the Galaxy 8 does better!