When it comes to phone plans for senior citizens and elderly, no size fits all. This is why we have 390+ plans to choose from so that you can get exactly what you need. Although seniors consistently have lower rates of technology adoption than the general public, this group is more digitally connected than ever, according to Pew Research Center. So no matter if you’re a tech-savvy senior or less versed and just want to keep in contact with loved ones, there is a plan for you.
“This is a great telephone plan. It’s reasonably priced and easy for a senior citizen to use. I’m sticking with it.”
– Active Customer Elizabeth
Read more reviews from real customers.
Best Phone Plans for Senior Citizens
Pew Research Center reports that four out of ten seniors own smartphones now in 2017. This is more than double than in 2013. Smartphone ownership among seniors varies substantially by age though. 59% of seniors between 65-69 years old own a smartphone. However, if you pass 70 years the smartphone penetration is significantly lower at 49%. With these different needs, you could say that US Mobile’s cheap cell phone plans were designed with seniors in mind. In fact, one way infrequent cell phone users can save a lot of money is with a pay-as-you-go phone. Therefore, US Mobile’s plans and setup is very senior-friendly:
- No contract – You only commit to 30 days at a time with US Mobile. That means that you can come and go as you please. There are no fees to activate or cancel your line.
- Prepaid – Stay connected by prepaying your phone bill and know exactly how much of your monthly income you’ll be spending on your phone.
- Low-cost plans – Our plans start as low as $4 per month including fees. If you don’t use your phone a lot, we recommend that you start with 100 min, 100 text, 100 MB of data for $9/month.
- Customer service – Our customer service is made up of real people, who are available 24/7. Choose between email, phone call or chat to contact them.
When we look at the average users among our more mature customer base, the average phone plan is $11 per month. You don’t have to pay more for your phone plan!