Table of Contents
Moving your contacts, photos, calendars, and accounts from one phone to another is an experience we all go through at least once every few years or so. It can be highly frustrating but if you have done your research, it can be smooth sailing!
If you are making a move from Android to Apple, it can be a bit scary and intimidating initially. However, there is no need to worry at all. There are a bunch of various things you can do to ensure to transfer data from android safely!
The Move to iOS app helps make the switch from Android to a new iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone exceptionally simple. You need to do these things before starting:
Download the move to iOS application to transfer your data from android
- Turn WiFi ON on your Android device.
- Plug both your iOS device and your Android device into power.
- Ensure that the data you wish to transfer does not exceed the storage space of the Apple device
Here is how you can use the application
- While setting up your new Apple device, search for the Apps & Data screen. Over there, tap Move Data from Android.
- On your Android Device, go to the Move to iOS app and tap continue. After the terms and conditions page, you will go to the Find Your Code screen.
- On your Apple device, select Continue on the screen called Move from Android. After this, either a six-digit or a ten-digit code will appear on the screen.
- Enter the code on your Android device. Then the Transfer Data screen will show up.
- On your Android device, select the data you wish to transfer. Then you can leave both divides be until the transfer has completed. You can transfer message history, photos and videos, web bookmarks, contacts, and calendars.
- Tap Done on both your devices and then finish setup for your Apple device.
Make sure to double-check once to ensure that all of your data has been transferred successfully, and then you’re done! That’s all it took – a few taps and a couple of hours, and it is all done.
The Apple Store
The process of transferring data from Android to iOS might seem relatively pain-free, but it can still be tricky, particularly for individuals who are not very familiar with the technology. No need to worry! Apple has a solution. It offers a free personal setup service for your new iPad or iPhone. The service can available at your local Apple store or even online for customers who do not have a nearby retail location.
Download apps to transfer your data
Move to iOS is the official app that ensures the transfer of data in a smooth and quick manner. However, in case that doesn’t work for you, we have other suggestions as well:
- MobileTrans – Copy Data to iOS. An app launched by Wondershare, it allows users to safely copy the data on their Android to their iOS with just one click. All you need to do is connect your Android and iPhone with an OTG cord and start transferring the data without resetting your Apple device. This is a great application is it is really user-friendly and easy to navigate, and it also boasts a very high transferring speed.
- Xender – Another easy-to-use application that is entirely free of cost. It can be used to transfer your files from your Android to your Apple device within a matter of just a few moments, all you need to do is ensure that they are connected to the same direct WiFi network. Through Xender, you can transfer data to four devices simultaneously, and it is up to 199 times quicker than the Bluetooth method.
- Copy My Data – A safe and free application by Media Mushroom. It allows you to transfer files from an Android Device to an iOS device after just a few steps. You will need to have a strong internet connection to use this app. It allows you to transfer calendar entries, pictures, contacts, and other data from your Android to your iPhone.
You can also watch this video for further help in knowing how you can transfer your data from android!
These are some of the easiest methods to transfer your data, but there are plenty more as well. So, you can rest assured that when you are trying to get the transfer done, you will have several options to help you get the job done!
Not only that, but you can also hide photos and apps on your iPhone and keep your privacy in check.